Skipedia is a blog full of fresh ideas about social media and snowsports.
We offer digital marketing & PR consultancy for the ski and travel industry.
Some very interesting stats about UK social media usage in this great infographic from UMPF. So much that’s commentable, but headliners to me are:
– 77% of the UK adult population have an active Facebook profile
– 32% use Twitter regularly
– Over half of all pensioners are on Facebook
What does it mean?
1. Forget the idea that social media is just for the young
2. Neglect Twitter at your peril
3. You must have a credible presence on Facebook as part of your marketing plan
– This is a blog post from Skipedia written by Iain Martin
Click here to cancel reply.
© 2011 Skipedia | Site Map
Designed by Skipedia