There are now over a million apps available on IoS and Android devices.
Only 14% of smartphone users don’t use an app at all on a regular basis, and according to Neilson’s most recent research, the average number of apps used per month is 26.8.
So which apps should make it onto your phone?
The 10 Best Apps You’ve (Probably) Never Heard Of
1. Duolingo – Award-winning app that helps you learn a language…for free
2. Epicurious – recipes and shopping lists. 10 million downloads to date.
3. Flipboard – a simple, single place to follow news and topics
4. Lifecake – for sharing photos of your kids, without putting them on Facebook
5. Citymapper – the ultimate city travel app
6. Kabbee – mini-cab price comparison app
7. Delectable – Impress your friends by researching wines and beers using your phone’s camera
8. 645 PRO MK III – techy name, techy way of pimping up your iPhone photo capabilities
9. SayHi – translation app that’s way better than speaking slowly and loudly in English
10. 1Password – keep all your passwords in one place, fingerprint protected
Article by Iain Martin